Advertisement

Adaptive music Library

Started by July 18, 2024 11:11 AM
4 comments, last by JPCabanas 1 month, 2 weeks ago

Hello, I'm Juan Pedro, soundtrack composer.

A year and a half ago I created a website that offers library music for video games in the form of thematic packs. (https://www.adaptivemusic.store/)

The difference with other music libraries is that it has adaptive music, that is, divided into layers and loops to be able to synchronize them in engines like Unity or Unreal through middleware like Fmod or Wwise.

The packs are cheap and are intended for "indie" developments, logically.

I wanted to ask you if indie games are really made with adaptive music or do you use normal music (linear in time). I want to validate this business model because I see that it is a niche where I know of no competition. As you see? Is it interesting or not worth it? If you want to try it, I can give you the pack you want, so you can criticize the product, such as the quality of the music, if the files are enough, their duration... or anything you see.

Thank you very much for your feedback.

JPCabanas said:
As you see? Is it interesting or not worth it?

Sounds like an awesome idea to me.
I've noticed adaptive music in Doom Eternal, and it's great, but so far i did not notice such thing in other games.
So i guess it's not very common and you have to illustrate and do marketing.
Currently the links on you page do not work yet, and i have no Spotify account to hear the examples.
But i guess many people would be interested if you can reach them.

Advertisement

Thanks you, JoeJ for yous words. If you want to try some pack, send me an email to info@adaptivemusic.store and I will give free for you (I'll send by wetransfer). Regards!

JPCabanas said:
If you want to try some pack, send me an email to info@adaptivemusic.store and I will give free for you (I'll send by wetransfer).

Thanks! Just wait 10 years until i'm finally ready to start work on an actual game… ;D

you're wellcome. I wait your email….regards

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement