🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Solo indie mobile game featuring original music and pixel art

Started by
0 comments, last by Toxic Tom 4 years, 1 month ago

Hi all, this is my first post so I wanted to introduce myself and my project a little.

I have recently completed my degree in Music Technology, and while studying I got seriously into game development. I decided to write a videogame score for a uni project, and I ended up making a new game along with it. Introducing Block Boi: A physics based platformer / puzzle game inspired by Tetris, Super Meat Boy and Tricky Towers. Stack blocks to build the tallest tower you can, compete against other stack architects around the world to win a weekly prize. Guide Block Boi and his companions through beautiful pixel art environments and challenging platformer levels, fighting enemies, dodging spikes and stacking blocks along the way.

Block Boi Screenshots

Block Boi is now available for free on Android, and I am currently in the process of app store review for iOS. The app is available for open beta testing, so I would love to hear any feedback you have!

Download for free on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.toxictom.blockboi

Happy stacking!

Tom

None

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement