🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Article News

Started by
1 comment, last by Gaiiden 22 years, 11 months ago
Okay everyone here's the deal. I've started looking for articles and websites to add to the Resources section area set aside for mod development. If you want to head over there now, click on this link. There's not much to see right now but with your help we can start to change that. If you know of any site or article you think would be a good read for aspiring mod developers, then send me the link and information: Gaiiden@hotmail.com. This thread will be locked and updated by me as new articles are added. ============================== "Need more eeenput..." - #5, "Short Circuit" ==============================

Drew Sikora
Executive Producer
GameDev.net

Advertisement
Hey everyone! I finally got off my butt and started filling up my little corner of the Resources section. I listed a few websites to get things started. I''ll be searching for more, of course - as well as start to get word out that people should start writing articles.

If you know a great website about a certain mod or modding a certain game or just modding in general SEND IT TO ME!!! Also if you want to write an article please do and submit it via the normal channels. If you have not written an article for us before, see the Write For Us link at the bottom of the page for more info.

More stuff coming soon, but it would go faster with some help.

Drew Sikora
Executive Producer
GameDev.net

UPDATE!!
========

I''ve changed some things around... I took a few websites out of the Websites category and placed them in the Game Mods section, because they are actual game mods. I''ve decided to save the Websites section for general modding sites. I also found a few StarCraft and Command & Conquer editing and mod information, which I posted in the Websites and Mod Development sections.

Again, please lend me a hand - I can''t find all these great resources myself in a short period of time. If you know of a good site or artice please let me know!

Stay tuned for more.

==============================
"Need more eeenput..."
- #5, "Short Circuit"
==============================

Drew Sikora
Executive Producer
GameDev.net

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement