Advertisement

[4E6] Unofficial Screenshot Thread

Started by September 25, 2007 10:10 PM
174 comments, last by cNoob 16 years, 5 months ago
You could lend a lot more creditability to the pony space ship claim if they were say, mostly organic. Like those Shadow ships from Babylon 5.
Quote: Original post by jblund_dk
Quote: Original post by Moe
Although not screenshots per se, I did whip up a couple icons in MS Paint representing the various elements. Feel free to use them, if you so desire:
*snip*

You are making a memorize game :P

No, but now that you mention it, they would work well for something like that.

I figured I would post them in case anyone else wants to use them. There's no saying that I will end up using them.

Advertisement
Quote: Original post by jblund_dk
Although not screenshots per se, I did whip up a couple icons in MS Paint representing the various elements. Feel free to use them, if you so desire:
*snip*

You are making a memorize game :P

No, but now that you mention it, they would work well for something like that.
Yep. I was thinking that maybe a minigame would be perfect.
....[size="1"]Brent Gunning
Quote: Original post by XDigital
Yes, I was thinking about that. But my wish is to make an earnest game with a story to think about. If you play all 4 factions, which are each totally different and follow the storyline, you will find out that the basis of their aspiration is a common one.

None of the above precludes the spacefarers from being anthropomorphic ponies :D
I'm a coder, so my art is weak, however here's shot of tileset I'm working on for my 4E entry:

If only noobs were boobs... the world would be a better place.
Here is a test shot of my crystals from inside my map editor. Not 100% done yet they are still missing something.

Bigger Version
Advertisement
Quote: Original post by Snibs
Here is a test shot of my crystals from inside my map editor. Not 100% done yet they are still missing something.

They look okay to me. Other than maybe adding a reflective sheen to the faces I don't know what else they need.

You wrote one for Mac? That's pretty cool, what language/APIs did you use? And what does it look like with Aqua?

Bigger Version
Man, all I could think of when I saw this was, "It needs raptors! And mounts."

Really, it reminds me of Un'Goro crater!
gsgraham.comSo, no, zebras are not causing hurricanes.
Quote: Original post by Avatar God
Man, all I could think of when I saw this was, "It needs raptors! And mounts."

Really, it reminds me of Un'Goro crater!
No ... no ... please ... please don't make me find another red crystal ... pleaseeeee!!
....[size="1"]Brent Gunning

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement