🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

3D modeling

Started by
1 comment, last by The Phantom 23 years, 9 months ago
Ok, I have to face it.. after playig with some 3D modeling programs I just can''t do it... So I''m asking for help If anyone out there can do 3d modeling and can help me out with some modeling I would be very greatful (not quite cash greatful as I''m a poor person right now, but ya never know in the future) Ok, so here''s my problem, basical I need 2 models right now. The first I would have thought would have been easier to find than it has been, however I can''t seam to find a 3d santa anywhere... So if someone could do me one I would be dead happy :o) The second one is a bit odd. I need a Squirrel With a Gun. I''ve got a basic picture however it''s not to good but would do for the start of a model. I can supply the gun to base it around however that''s about as much as I can do. The basic picture can be found at http://www.swag-clan.co.uk in the top left of the screen. Thx for any help ya can give me :o) ============= Phantom ''Things can''t get any worse..'' They did...
=============Phantom''Things can''t get any worse..''They did...
Advertisement
well i suck the most ass ever in max modeling but if you need in game low poly 3d, i might be of some help. i seem to be ok with that.

Allow the flaming to begin
Conshape Electronic Arts
Well it don''t need to be the most complex models in the world.. I''m hoping the the skining of the things will take care of a lot of that problem..

Currently the Squirrel one is the one I''m more intrested in getting done.. however the art work for the 2d squirrel is having a few changes made to it right now..

If ya can still help me then I''ll sent ya the art work when it''s done and colored plus the model of the gun being used...

=============
Phantom
''Things can''t get any worse..''
They did...
=============Phantom''Things can''t get any worse..''They did...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement