Advertisement

The Impenetrable

Started by November 20, 2003 10:21 PM
23 comments, last by orionx103 20 years, 9 months ago
I keep reading this...and I keep seeing the movie "28 Days", set inside a prison.

Not a criticism, just an observation.
[font "arial"] Everything you can imagine...is real.
Wasn''t 28 Days that movie where Sandra Bollock was going through alchohol rehab? There was a new movie with a X days title, but I can''t remember its name, and I didn''t see it. I still want to see a final battle with a hammer and an ax, by the way, and I think the tunnels would be fun (I''m insistant, aren''t I? I''ll drop the hammer and ax stuff now, but the caverns...)

official Necromancer of GameDev forums Game Writing section
____________________________________________________________unofficial Necromancer of GameDev forums Game Writing section
Advertisement
Sounds like the game "Abuse" with the hostiles mutating and stuff.

No, 28 days later was that British zombie movie.

[edited by - Nypyren on November 25, 2003 12:37:27 AM]
28 Days Later and 28 Days are entirely different movies. The former is the movie I described, while the Latter is the movie you just described. See, leaving out words can cause much unecessary confusion.
____________________________________________________________unofficial Necromancer of GameDev forums Game Writing section
I think it''s time for a bump. So, shall we continue?

official Necromancer of GameDev forums Game Writing section

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement