Advertisement

My latest crackpot idea...

Started by May 15, 2000 03:01 PM
4 comments, last by DarkMage139 24 years, 4 months ago
My latest crackpot idea: Due to psychological stress and playing Myth II too many times, I''ve recently came up with something. I plan to make an RTS with a landscape engine sometime. It''s going to be OpenSource. Best part is, I only have to work the singleplayer version (singleplayer games are what I do best). I can let other people do map editors, multiplayer versions, addons, and cross platform editions. It''s totally freeware. Archmage\Myth\Blades of Exile with OpenSource. I will now retire to a dark corner of my room and secretly plot to overcome Id Software... - DarkMage139 "Real game developers don't change the rules. Real game developers don't break the rules. Real game developers make the rules!" "I have a dream... that I would make the coolest RPG ever!!!"
- DarkMage139
Actually sounds like a good idea (especially the open source part )

I like your first quote

If you code it, they will come...

Commander M
http://commanderm.8m.com
cmndrm@commanderm.8m.com
Advertisement
Myth II... now there''s a game
If you make it good enough, i''ll happily help out with more sick dwarven fellows and their crazy petrol bombs

Nick - Head Designer, Llamasoft.net

--
Visit our website...

Llamasoft.net
Games, goodies and ingenuity
Nick - Head Designer, Llamasoft.net--Visit our website...Llamasoft.netGames, goodies and ingenuity
I like the exploding chickens myself
"If you build it, it will crash."
yay! i love opensource projects, but unfortunately i''m not allowed to make the program that i''m working on opensource

but hey, i would love to work on a project like that (as long as you dont have any limitations, let''s say "dont explode chickens" )

- pouya
I thought of an idea like that once. I would make a webpage for hackers to reserve their computer aliases, so there aren''t two people named "AngelOfDeath" or "TheCoderFromHell" going around confusing people. The best part is that I wouldn''t have to update it. The hackers would just hack into the site and put up their own names.

lntakitopi@aol.com | http://geocities.com/guanajam/

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement