🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Wolf

Started by
30 comments, last by dog135 24 years, 3 months ago
Here''s some concept art from my upcoming commercial game, Cheyenne:

http://www.gameznet.com/golgotha/cheyenne/cheyart.html

Advertisement
Wow, Witchlord, that dragon is awesome! Wanna do some art for my game?

Martin
______________Martin EstevaolpSoftware
Thanks for asking me, but I''m busy making my own.

WitchLord

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

If you do freehand art, you can't go wrong getting a wacom! I got the Graphire model which is only $100 and I think it's great! It's a lot easier to shade when you can change how much it shades by how hard you press. Also when coloring a solid color, I have it set to draw with a smaller pen the lighter I press. Very nice when trying to get into a corner and then right out to a large area. I'm now finding it easier to just color by hand rather then use the selection tool to mask out the area and fill it with the pain bucket. (I use to do that when I just had my mouse)

E:cb woof!

Edited by - dog135 on 4/19/00 11:24:36 AM
Here's a drawing I did of myself. This is how I really am. Tall, skinney, shy. Always wearing a coat.

I did the background with my tablet in Painter 3.0.
(Ok, so the background sucks. I was just playing around and need to practice making backgrounds.)

Edited by - dog135 on 4/19/00 11:28:28 AM
dog135 you got some money in a game or a poster company in your wolves and dogs! I''m a fairly good artist but i have nothing to show really. Keep drawing those dogs, who knows you could be the next vincent vangoue (exept for the ear thing)

"blow up a lawnmower plant, save a lawn gnome!"
Deathscythe Hell from Gundam Wing. Paint Shop Pro, under 2 hours.

*Deathscythe Hell is the only name I''ve heard for the second Deathscythe. They haven''t really called it anything in the show yet....

"The wise make proverbs, and fools repeat them." -- ISAAC D'ISRAELI

lntakitopi@aol.com
http://geocities.com/guanajam/
Thanks, Ninja boy!! I appreciate that!

Well, as of the 24th, I've been drawing cartoon characters for one year. To celebrate, I drew an aniversary pic. I've included, in the background, 2 drawings from every month for the last year.
(the one in the upper left is my very first attempt)

Edited by - dog135 on 4/26/00 2:42:54 PM
Wolf, do you have a web page? If you don''t you should get one. I have a question too, do you have 1 dog you draw that has a name? or do you just draw dogs for fun?

Yeah, I have a web page, just look at my profile. It''s:
http://www.verica.com/usr/dog

I don''t have many names for characters. Havn''t been drawing long enough to name many of them yet. My main character for my game is called Sara, her mentor (a fox) is called Trixie, and I have a computer mouse called "Maxie", I''m just Dog.

They''re all on my site.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement